Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Khmelnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Kyiv, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Uzhgorod, Zaporizhzhya
We expect that you
- Have worked as a Project Manager in IT for 1.5 years or longer;
- Have experience in working with several full-cycle projects at the same time;
- Have an Intermediate+ level of English;
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle stages;
- Can prioritise tasks and create a work plan based on these priorities;
- Strive to maintain high work standards, base your work on the quality of the provided service and responsibility toward the clients;
- Use task trackers in your work.
Great if you
- Have a technical background: Dev, QA;
- Have worked in outsourcing companies.
What you will do
- Manage software testing projects;
- Create test plans for software product testing: division into tasks and subtasks;
- Build and maintain relations with clients that are based on trust, provide updates on the projects;
- Organise the work of the testing team;
- Control the quality of software testing;
- Create reports about testing results and provide them to the client.
What we offer
- Working in a stable company, a leader in software testing;
- Competitive salary;
- Trust and respect toward your expert opinion;
- Working with projects of various difficulty levels;
- Professional growth: workshops and seminars, corporate library access;
- Social package: 24 days holiday, paid sick leave;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Free lunches and a flexible schedule (8 working hours).