Cherkasy, Kyiv, Sumy
We expect that you
- Understand the basics of Google/Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Know Email Marketing principles and tools (disposable mailings/drips).
- Understand what is a sales qualified lead, customer portrait, customer’s pains.
- Have experience in lead generation positions.
- Have fluent English at the Upper-Intermediate level.
What will you do
- Plan and coordinate lead generation activities under the program:
– Advertising on Google, Facebook, Linkedin (cooperation with Digital Marketing Manager + the ability to run and customize already running campaigns).
– Coordination of preparing of the required content (for advertising, promo, blog).
– Coordination of preparing and launching of one-time mailings.
– Coordination of Drip campaigns that are included in the program.
– Planning and coordination of preparing and launching lead magnets (whitepapers, webinars, videos).
– Controlling of availability and setting tasks for the preparation of marketing materials for the program;
- Interaction with the marketing team within their lead generation activities.
- Maintaining reports on your program (according to ready-made templates);
- Work with marketing qualified lead – analyze and collect information that is missing, arrange activities to warm up sales qualified lead.
What we offer
- Working in a stable company, a leader in software testing.
- Competitive salary.
- Trust and respect toward your expert opinion.
- Working with projects of various difficulty levels.
- Professional growth: workshops and seminars, corporate library access.
- Social package: 18 days holiday, paid sick leave.
- Flexible schedule (8 working hours).