Team Lead Recruitment
Team Lead Recruitment
QATestLab is an international IT company, a leading player in the market of independent testing providers in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. For 15+ years of work, we have helped 600+ software companies in the US, European and Asian countries to release high-quality and commercially successful projects to the world.
Since 2015, we have been regularly included in the “Top 20 Software Application Testing Firms in Ukraine” according to research agency Clutch.
About the Recruiting team:
We are a team of 12 specialists who love their work from head to toe.
We share experiences, brainstorm, and support when the “recruiting field” is really hot.
We understand the importance of each closed vacancy and the value of bringing employees to the company.
You are the missing link in strengthening our team if you:
- love people and know how to recognize their motivation and soft skills;
- have at least 3 years of experience in recruiting (in IT will be a plus, but not necessary);
- have 1.5 years of work experience in a leading position (3+ people in a team);
- speak English at the Intermediate+ level;
- know how to work effectively with the distribution of the load in the team, help in closing vacancies;
- know how to set up effective cooperation with hiring managers;
- have experience in conducting 1-to-1, performance reviews, know how to work with team development and motivation;
- responsible, hardworking, enterprising, and with a positive outlook on life;
- perceive hot and difficult vacancies/tasks as a challenge and as an area of personal and professional growth.
What will be in your functionality:
- Management of a team of recruiters, namely:
- organization of the effective work of the recruiting team (closing vacancies in a high-quality and timely manner);
- motivation, training, and development of the team, adaptation of new employees of the department, conducting educational workshops;
- work with hiring managers regarding the recruiting process and interaction with recruiters;
- reporting on the work of the team.
- Independent management of vacancies:
- management of the full cycle of recruiting (from the “removal” of the application, the compilation of the vacancy profile to the successful exit of the candidate);
- recruiting technical and managerial positions (including candidate hunting).
- Project work to optimize recruiting processes:
- analysis of labor market trends, risks, and opportunities associated with hiring personnel, development of proposals for the company’s response to market trends;
- submission of ideas for improvement, and optimization of work of the department and projects.
What awaits you in QATestLab:
- cooperation with a reliable service company that has its expertise and brings value;
- trust and respect for your expert opinion, the opportunity to influence the development of the team and the company as a whole;
- friendly young team and support of colleagues who are always ready to help and share experience;
- individual transparent approach to wages and regular reviews;
- flexible schedule with an 8-hour working day: start of work in the range from 8:00 to 11:00, end of work from 17:00 to 20:00;
- 100% paid sick leave, 18 days of vacation per year;
- system workshops (we like to develop and improve our skills);
- a developed loyalty and mutual assistance program for employees.