Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Khmelnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Uzhgorod, Zaporizhzhya
We expect that you
- Have worked with MySQL databases and can write and optimize SQL queries.
- Understand and can use the principles of OOP and design patterns.
- Are familiar with the principles of web app development with JS.
- Are ready to base your work on someone else’s code.
Great if you
- Are familiar with the interface and basic functions of Vue.js, Node.js.
What will you do
- Support infrastructure projects.
- Participate in the full cycle of project development: designing, planning, writing and optimizing code, fixing bugs.
What we offer
- Working in a team of professionals who are always ready to help and share an experience.
- Supervisor’s support during the trial period and afterward.
- An opportunity to learn and improve while working on real projects.
- Professional growth: workshops and seminars, corporate library access.
- English courses.
- Free lunches and a flexible schedule (8 working hours).
- Social package: 24 days holiday, paid sick leave.