There are never enough cool people in the team, so we continue to develop and expand the HR department of our company and are now open to cooperation with a recruiter for remote work from all corners of our country.
Our team consists of 10 recruiters who work with various vacancies of varying complexity. We share the experience, make brainstorming sessions, and support when it’s really hot on the “recruiting field” (and it’s hot often, so hard work is also about us). We understand the importance of each closed vacancy and the value of bringing employees to the company.
You are our candidate if you:
- Love people and know how to recognize their motivation and soft skills.
- Have experience in recruiting (mainly IT).
- Speak English at the Intermediate+ level.
- Hardworking and positive.
- Know about emotional intelligence.
- Perceive hot and difficult vacancies as a challenge.
What has to be done:
- The full cycle of recruiting — from the meeting with the hiring manager to sending the job offer to the candidate.
- You will create job profiles and identify who is our ideal candidate.
- You will write job vacancies and work with job sites and other sources to find candidates.
- You will conduct various interviews, starting from phone screening, and Skype interviews, and ending with personal meetings with candidates.
- You will participate in job fairs and IT events to attract candidates.
- A wide and diverse stack of vacancies (from junior positions to complex vacancies, technical vacancies of developers and TOP-managers), so there is plenty to roam around and something to choose from.
- Warm atmosphere in the recruiters team: when you come to us, you will be greeted by a curator and dozens of hearts in chats.
- Pleasant bonuses for the listed “stars” — where would you go without them?
- The presence of the Training Center, which is a “blacksmith” of QA specialists in the company and helps to close the main part of vacancies — that is, we do not wander around in search of QA but have our base of guys who want to join the company.
- Professional development: workshops and seminars, access to the corporate library.
- 100% compensation for sick-leaves, 18 working days of paid vacation.
- The flexible format of work (8 hours of working time, but it is important to be at the daily meeting at 10:00).
- A developed corporate culture, a system of social assistance to employees, and a broad loyalty program.
I look forward to meeting you!
Send your resume as soon as possible or write to me immediately on Skype