Khmelnytskyi, Remotely, Rivne, Ternopil, Uzhgorod
We expect that you
- Now at the start of your career, but ready for full-time work.
- Want to develop in the field of IT.
- Can find information that is not on the surface.
- Apply analytical skills in information processing.
- Ready for non-stop training and development in a team of professionals.
- Have an Intermediate + level of English.
What will you do
- Conduct research of information for the Sales Department.
- Analyze segments, industries and companies of the IT market.
- Fill databases with new leads.
- Participate in brainstorms with the Sales team.
What we offer
- Working in a stable company, a leader in software testing.
- Competitive salary.
- Trust and respect toward your expert opinion.
- Working with projects of various difficulty levels.
- Professional growth: workshops and seminars, corporate library access.
- Social package: 18 days holiday, paid sick leave.
- Flexible schedule (8 working hours).