We expect that you
- Have more than 2 years of experience working as an HR/recruiter;
- Are friendly towards people and enjoy communication;
- Are diplomatic, can work things out, and have a way with people;
- Are ready to implement new ideas to improve the company life;
- Know how to write and conduct HR surveys;
- Have worked with HR analytics;
- Are familiar with the system of motivation building, employees’ assessment, and organisation of HR processes.
What you will do
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR processes: adaptation, motivation, organisation of education, employee retention;
- Conduct onboarding and employees’ adaptation processes;
- Organise and conduct one-on-one meetings, performance review meetings, and exit interviews;
- Analyse the psychological climate among the staff;
- Closely cooperate with the HRD, heads of departments, recruiting team, and the company/office employees;
- Participate in projects directed toward the company HR brand development;
- Help to organise corporate events: team buildings, workshops, presentations in higher educational institutions, job fairs, etc.
What we offer
- Working in a friendly team with an atmosphere of trust and sincerity;
- Freedom to implement your ideas and your managers’ support;
- Diverse and ambitious professional tasks;
- Professional growth: workshops and seminars, corporate library access;
- Social package: 24 days holiday, paid sick leave;
- Free English courses in the office;
- Free lunches and a flexible schedule (8 working hours).